Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Eastern Entertainment Services Ltd
Location : Ipswich, IP2 0EF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01751
Vacancy Short Description : A fantastic opportunity to begin a career as a business administration apprentice with a prestigious local music shop/retailer.
Qualifications Required : Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs including English and maths at grades 9- 4 for a Level 3 Apprenticeship and 9-3 for a Level 2.
Proof of qualifications will be required before you can be accepted onto the apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants regardless of entry requirements will be emailed an Initial Assessment to complete as part of the recruitment procedure. This is an online assessment in English and maths and can be completed at your preferred location remotely. Currently, due to COVID19 we are not offering Initial Assessment appointments at either campus. Those without the stated entry requirements or awaiting GCSE/GCSE retake grades, will be offered further advice and guidance to support their application if required.
Vacancy Full Description : Key Responsibilities
• Undertaking tasks for senior partners
• Filing of legal and confidential documents
• Answering incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate member of staff if required.
• Taking concise and accurate messages to pass onto colleagues
• Updating and maintaining our in house database
• Organising and keeping up to date the filing system
• Sorting and keeping checklist of stationary requests
• General administration as and when required
• Data entry
• Packing and shipping of orders
• Internet sales
• Multi channel marketing
• Customer Service
• Admin/shop sales
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 10.00 -5.00pm Mon -Fri
Salary : £ 157.50 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 28/06/2021
Possible Start Date : 05/07/2021
Personal Qualities : • Strong administration and organisation skills
• Excellent telephone manner and communication
• Comprehensive written skills including spelling and grammar
• Good time management and proven ability to work to deadlines
• Confident IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience using social media to include Facebook and Twitter
• Ideally a passion for beginning a career in the music retail sector
Skills Required : Ability to work as part of a team
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to prioritise tasks
Excellent organisational skills
Good problem solving
Future Prospects : The long term prospects are excellent with the opportunity for further development for someone who proves to be hardworking with a willingness to learn.
Training to be Provided : No regular college attendance required.
Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks
Other Information : The work location can at times be a pressured environment, clients expect prompt delivery of ordered items, our customer service record is paramount and as such you must be able to handle the intensity of workload at some points.
There is a language that can be specific to the music industry that can be a steep learning curve you will need to be able to adjust to this.
Once competent a sales element will be expected within the role (though this is not cold calling or hard sell, just the ability to give good and accurate info to clients)
The map below shows the employer's location