Job Title : Apprentice Business Administrator
Employer : Storacall Technology Ltd t/as X-on
Location : Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1QT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01734
Vacancy Short Description : We are offering a Business Administration Apprenticeship and looking for someone who has a keen interest in working for a successful, dynamic technology company. The person in this role would support a number of departments at X-on including HR, Accounts, Sales and Operations.
Qualifications Required : Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs including English and maths at grades 9- 4 for a Level 3 Apprenticeship and 9-3 for a Level 2.
Proof of qualifications will be required before you can be accepted onto the apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants regardless of entry requirements and current/pending GCSE results will be emailed an Initial Assessment to complete as part of the recruitment procedure. This is an online assessment in English and maths and can be completed at your preferred location remotely. Currently, due to COVID19 we are not offering Initial Assessment appointments at either campus. Those without the stated entry requirements or awaiting GCSE/GCSE retake grades, will be offered further advice and guidance to support their application if required.
Vacancy Full Description : ● Supporting the following departments with office administration: HR, Accounts, Sales, Operations.
● Covering aspects of the Office Manager role in their absence, including booking meeting rooms, answering the phone, buying kitchen supplies on an ad-hoc basis.
● To assist with data entry tasks.
● To assist with clerical and word processing tasks.
● To assist the teams on projects as required
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
Salary : £ 146.25 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 28/05/2021
Possible Start Date : 07/06/2021
Personal Qualities : ● Willingness to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
● An understanding and respect for confidentiality.
● Positive attitude and good people skills
● Customer friendly
● Able to work as part of a team
● A logical mind
● Pride in delivering high quality work
● Good communication skills – verbal and written
● A flexible approach to work
Skills Required : ● Competence in Excel applications and interest in IT systems
● Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
● The ability and willingness to learn to use unique systems.
● Excellent time management
Future Prospects : This could lead to a possible role in HR or Accounts.
Training to be Provided : No regular college attendance required.
Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks
The map below shows the employer's location