Job Title : Apprentice Property Administration Assistant
Employer : Seven Group Property Ltd
Location : Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1XF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01710
Vacancy Short Description : A fantastic opportunity to begin a career with a prestigious well established local company as an administration apprentice.
Qualifications Required : Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs including English and maths at grades 9- 4 for an Advanced Apprenticeship .
Proof of qualifications will be required before you can be accepted onto the apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE: Those without the stated entry requirements or awaiting GCSE/GCSE retake grades, may be offered an appointment to come into college (Ipswich or Suffolk Rural (Otley) campus) and sit an online assessment to confirm program suitability.
Vacancy Full Description : • Being the first point of contact for tenants and suppliers and ensuring all enquiries are passed on to the relevant person.
• Responding to emails, answering telephone and taking messages
• Updating and maintaining records on Acquaint
• Scanning documents
• Carrying out general office duties (Filing, post, archiving)
• Assisting with the daily operation of our Serviced Apartments
• Other Duties / Responsibilities:
• Supporting the marketing, social media and advertising requirements of the business
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary : £ 155.63 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 09/04/2021
Possible Start Date : 29/06/2021
Personal Qualities : • Smart & presentable
• High level of customer service
• Motivated with a good work ethic
• Positive with a can-do attitude
Skills Required : . Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in accurate and timely manner with an eye for detail
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and be self motivated
• Proficient in the operation of Microsoft Office suite of programs
• GCSE in English & maths, grade 4 and above
• Good Oral and written communication skills
Future Prospects : For the right candidate who proves to be reliable, enthusiastic, with the diligence to learn and successfully complete their apprenticeship the prospects of a full time role are excellent
Training to be Provided : No regular college attendance required.
Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks
The map below shows the employer's location