Job Title : Apprentice Sales Account Manager
Employer : iCO Systems Ltd
Location : Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 0UG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01705
Vacancy Short Description : Helping our customers get the best from our service in the fast moving world of IT and cloud services. .
Qualifications Required : A minimum of 4 GCSEs including maths and English to grade 4
Vacancy Full Description : We are looking for someone to join our successful sales team, initially in an Internal Sales Support capacity. The individual will be mentored and trained to be able to achieve the following;
• Answering incoming telephone calls and logging customer enquiries
• Assisting Sales Account Managers in the preparation of customer quotations including researching products, contacting suppliers for pricing and stock availability, and creating product lines on our internal systems
• Generating purchase orders with suppliers. Tracking live purchase orders and ensuring suppliers deliver correctly.
• Email marketing and updating company websites.
• Learning the features and benefits of current and often competing technologies and gaining an understanding of the solutions we offer.
The opportunity will be given to the successful candidate to be developed into Sales Account Manager.
The successful candidate must be able to show a keen appreciation for detail, be well organised, and comfortable working under tight deadlines. This is a diverse role which requires high levels of multi-tasking.
They must have a professional telephone manner and should have an outgoing and confident personality.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch
Salary : £ 166.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 31/03/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/06/2021
Personal Qualities : Attention to detail, personable.
Skills Required : Good maths and English, happy to talk on the phone.
Future Prospects : The opportunity will be given to the successful candidate to be developed into Sales Account Manager.
Training to be Provided : No regular college attendance required.
Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks
Other Information : This role is office based and will require you to speak on the phone often to customers and suppliers.
The map below shows the employer's location