Job Title : Apprentice Contract Support Administrator
Employer : BTS Group Ltd
Location : Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 8NZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01699
Vacancy Short Description : A fantastic opportunity to develop a career in Business Administration working for a well-established local business
Qualifications Required : For this role we require you have a minimum of GCSE grade 4 or equivalent in maths and English
Vacancy Full Description : The BTS Group are currently recruiting an apprentice Contract Support Administrator to work full-time at our Needham Market office for a busy utility arboriculture department.
The role requires someone to:
• Provide administration support, whilst also dealing with ad hoc queries from clients, subcontractors and members of the public.
• Reporting to the Contract Support Manager and working alongside a friendly team of colleagues we are seeking someone to hit the ground running in providing admin support to ensure the seamless operations of an important contract.
• If you are hard-working, motivated, with administration experience and able to focus in a busy office, then look no further!
• There will be an element of Arboriculture-related tasks, include map drawing, checking maps, and drawing LV diagrams. Although, experience is a bonus, this is not essential, as full training will be provided.
• Administrative/office experience
• knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• High level of organisation
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mondays to Fridays
Salary : £ 155.62 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 01/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 22/02/2021
Personal Qualities : You will be able to work as part of a team as well as work independently when needed.
You will be a good time keeper and understand the requirement to be flexible on hours to meet business requirements.
You will be self motivated with an eye for detail.
You will have the dedication to complete your apprenticeship
Skills Required : You will have good IT skills especially with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
You will understand the need for excellent communications skills.
You will understand the need for impeccable customer service skills
Future Prospects : For the right candidate who proves to be hard working reliable and with the diligence to complete their apprenticeship successfully a full-time role within the company is likely.
Training to be Provided : No regular college attendance required.
Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks
Other Information : When applying please bear in mind the location.
The map below shows the employer's location